Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I think....!?

I think I got it....my thesis topic....!! Ready?...drumroll....my brilliant idea that I am excited about right now is....sustainable tourism and its economic effects on kenya both positive and negative... Well obviously I havn't refined the wording yet, but I guess you get the general idea of things. I needed something that ties my first degree to what I want to master in, and this seems like its it. So now down to see my professors once I'm back in school and start my research and things. Wish me luck. I desperately need it. Other than that, my summer is drawing to an end....not really looking forward to going back to classes and all that, but hey, such is life I guess, so bring it on!! 2 and a half weeks left here and then I fly back to Finland where I'm supposed to be!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All i can say is that you will have few pages on the negative side.

11:32 PM  
Blogger gishungwa said...

hey girl, interesting choice of topic that should be fun. Let me know if you eed any help.
Chers, beeen a while.

9:00 AM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

thanks people....@ gishungwa....offcourse I shall need lots of help....hehe good to know u have offered urself!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

All the best gal in your thesis. Thats an interesting one.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home