Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I finally did it. After years of going into tattoo parlours just to look at the designs and asking everyone I know who has a tattoo whether it was painful and what exactly it felt like and how long it took, I did it!!! Kipepeo got herself a kipepeo tattoo. It's a tiny little one on my side, but I like it. Still can't believe I actually did it though! Still hasn't registered. It wasn't as painful as I thought actually. It also helped that my pal M was there to hold my hand through it all. She was braver than me and actually watched the whole thing. i couldn't for the life of me watch a needle do that to me. Anyway, I might post pics, if I feel the urge to. hehe!! Other than that, I'm enjoying the summer. It's great meeting up with pals I havn't seen in ages and more! Went for an RnB night sunday which was great. Good good music. Other than that, like other bloggers, I'm suffering from bloggers block. Just don't feel the urge to write anymore. But I shall be back! dadadaduuum (suspense music)...

3 Comments:

Blogger Nakeel said...

Bravo Gal Bravo now let it fly.
Now da pics pliz

7:04 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@nakeel...oh yeah...im suprised it doesn't hurt as much as I thought!!
@keguru...woiye how do you flip the script like that? its on my right side. ok...my heart is beating...what does it mean???

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pictures pictures pictures!!
you mean you dont know what each side means, walalalala!

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home