Monday, June 19, 2006

tagged!!!!!

Okidoki...so this clever one tagged me....

Rules:

1. Post six weird facts/habits about yourself.
2. These cannot be used against you later on.
3. At the bottom name the six people you will tag next. Leave them a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.

So here we go....and note you guys cannot use these against me...

1. I talk to myself...before you go all out saying I'm crazy!!....its normal! Just as long as you don't reply to yourself...and I don't. I like to call it thinking aloud.

2. I have to sleep with one of my legs out of the covers and one in. I am convinced it has something to do with me being a gemini so ...... I don't know.... balance of things, best of both worlds as I was told...something to that effect. But try it....very very nice.

3. I am a serial toilet paper changer.... I HAVE to see toilet roll rolling the right way. What is the right way you may ask? It has to roll out like a waterfall...i.e top to bottom. I change it everywhere and anywhere I go if it is any other way...its just one of those things that irks me!

4. I used to be a collector of lipbalms, keyrings and erasers....I have no idea why....its just something I liked to do.

5. I sometimes go out without combing my hair... put it down to the wild look...truth be told I couldn't care less sometimes to comb my hair. Well as long as it looks ok I guess.

6. My dream car is one of those green big old type land rovers....you know the one with the big black pipe thing running along it and up near the window...yeah!! Those are the hottest things ever...forget your mercs, I don't know ferrari's etc....that car is the reall deal!!

Ok so who shall I tag? hahahahaaa....evil laughter.... Bankelele, shiroh, Haidhuru, miss k, acolyte

7 Comments:

Blogger egm said...

The more of these tags I read, the more I see others who have certain traits just like mine! Whoodathunk there was another toilet paper changer in this world??? I like mine to roll out just like yours. But the reason I do this is even more wierd. Kumbuka the Lethal Weapon movie where Danny Glover is on #2 and as he malizas and starts unrolling the tp he sees the message bout the bomb? Well, that's why I do mine that way. So that if some nefarious characters decide to dispose of me that way and leave a warning, I will know about it. Wierd as wierd gets, I know!

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ kipepeo
A bro can't be tagged twice!Loooool!See my tag here!Better
luck next time!

12:56 AM  
Blogger CiikuMrsBabes said...

ha haha OMG... I also sleep with one leg outside... but I am a virgo..... so I dont know about the whole "gemini" thingy.....

3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh heh I also sleep with one leg outside!!! Actually preferably, against the wall. I think of it as a temperature regulator.

Ha ha weirdness!!!

Oh and mine, is a bright yellow Range Rover!! With some African print seat covers, preferably West African Woodin Print. Yes, I have everything set, now I just need the car!!!

Man I don't know if I'll do the tag. I've left three weird facts about me in blog comments. Try and track them down.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Prousette said...

As weird as it gets but I see you are not the only one who sticks a limb outside when sleeping...

I talk to myself AND answer back it is not crazy.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

Ati now i have been tagged? Again.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

am tellin u this tag business is gonna drive people up the wal..heh heh keep tagging girl tag away as long as it aint me

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home