Monday, May 08, 2006

so long and farewell

so long farewell....na na na na na naaaa!! thats me singing the so long farewell song from sound of music. Remember at the ball when the children say goodnight...I've got 4 nights left in Finland...then I'm off to the uk for the summer. I need a break from this place. So no more sauna, no more strange people, no more finnish language in my ears, no more potatoes nope for three and a half months, none of that! hehe!! I shall however terribly miss all my friends and drunk sauna parties...as was held on Friday!!! Which then led us to go cycling drunk to the bothnic bay and go swimming...(sidenote...these people have no idea what a normal sea feels like...that sea was freeezing!!!!) Anyway, had a lush weekend full of good times and lots of food...nice way to end finland for the short time i shall be away...Hmm...i do have a gazillion exams between now and friday though!! But before I know it, I shall be done and on that ryan air flight...oh what it is to be young and no strings attached!! Random thought...I'm in the process of learning to let go of things and situations that seem to be stuck to my mind with some gooey glue!

5 Comments:

Blogger Prousette said...

Have lots of fun and take care of yourself.
Envying you!!

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

B-Fly....since you are coming to the neck of my woods... will I see you at twickenham? Anyway, have a timam summer!

3:00 PM  
Blogger spicebear said...

oooh the sound of music soundtrack is the coolest and that's just the truth.

so cool that you get to travel over summer, i'm going to be stuck in school *sniff* have lots of fun nyas

5:15 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

Stop by bournemouth!!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Machozi said...

Cant wait to c u these sides!!! its gonna be a summer to remember!!!

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home