Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I feel horrible. I didn't go to school today. My chest feels like its up in flames, every time I take a breath, it hurts. I went to the chemist to get something to make me feel better. I miss Nairobi where they would find something. Here they said they didn't know what to give me, so I should go to the doctor. I've got a gyno check up tomorrow, so she will have to prescribe something for me after she's done looking up my legs. For the first time ever, I was freezing in bed last night. You don't understand. I've got a thermal duvet which is usually the death of me because it is sooooooo hot under that thing. I'm constantly fighting with the darn thing. Last night, I actually had to put on a pair of socks. Shock!!! I've got an economics exam on thursday, a presentation tomorrow....gee!! I shall be one happy bunny once this week is done.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ms K said...

Sweetie... hope you feel much better soon. Did you see the doc??

Try garlic, lemon and honey. It SUCKS but it will help.

Hugs!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woiyee pole sana! You need garlic my friend, mob garlic ... that will sort you out.
Hope you feel better soon ...

2:58 PM  
Blogger akiey said...

Speeeeeedy recovery Kipepeo & pole sana.

If still unwell you could prolly ask your profs to allow you time to heal first then makeup the exams/presentations?

Get lots of good rest & like Mental suggested, lots of garlic.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon.

I see we have many doctors in KBW eh? That garlic thing..if you do try it let me know if it works.

I would suggest Echinacea tea (good for immune system); Lemon and honey like Dr Ms. K says and plenty of rest.

Also if you can get some Olbas Oil, try putting a few drops in a bowl of hot water and inhaling the vapour...it helps with the breathing.

Pole

4:26 PM  
Blogger spicebear said...

being under the weather sucks man, i hope that you feel better. freezing under a thermal duvet? you must be really sick. woooooiye nyas get well soon. lots of t.v always makes me feel better :-D

7:33 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

thanks guys!! lemon and honey it is...ehhhh....the garlic?? i know its good for me, but do i haaaaaaave to??? woiye? mjy, i don't know if i can get olbas oil in this village, but i do have eucalyptus oil which i hope is good. I'll go into the sauna with some...hope it helps. nyas, yes, freezing under thermal covers...crazy!!! thanks again everyone...

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home