Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Ok, so I am on a mission to look for the song in the sex scene of the Thomas Crown affair...I love it....Just havn't had the time...nor remembered to google it...yeah, bet you're thinking..."yeah and you have the time to blog about it...??" Yes I am weird like that! But I really really love it. Ever had one of those phone calls, where you really question why that person picked up the phone, scrolled to your name and dialled? Purpose of it was.....???? Sometimes I just don't understand the human race.

Talking bout humans....I am really glad that Caroline Elkins won the pulitzer prize for her book. I havn't read it....probably because I can't get a copy let alone one in English in this back water village that I live in, but it is on the top of my reading list for summer. I have however heard lots of good reviews about it and what it talks about is one of my passions and interests. So big up to her (Caroline Elkins).

Thought of the day courtesy of Forbes...
"He who will not economize will have to agonize."
-Confucius

Have a good day won't you!! oh and remember to smile!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can hear samples of songs from the soundtrack here.

Maybe you'll find it there :-)

4:07 PM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

hey there. wasnt Pierce just suave...GADDAMN he needs to come back to James Bond Role!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The song you're looking for is called 'Everything is Never Quite Enough' by Wasis Diop.

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I have a copy of Elkin's book and I will send it to you when a pal returns it. Its great. Check out also 'History of the Hanged' by David Anderson which gives an even better account of the british brutality on the Mau Mau!!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home