Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sometimes you lose yourself. Everything that meant something to you doesn't quite mean the same. All the vibrant colours that used to get you all giddy, suddenly seem dull and lifeless! I look at a bright pink on something in my room and now I can't help but think "hmm...its not as wow as it used to be". The little things that got me giddy, suddenly don't get me all giddy anymore. You know who you "should" be, you know what you "should" like, "should" do, but you just can't for some reason do those things anymore. It's life you're another person living in someone else's life and it's the weirdest feeling ever. But then there are these special people who remind you of who you should be. Yesterday, two very special people reminded me who I was, rather who I should be. Whether or not they knew how much of an impact that made on me is besides the point because today I woke up a bit better. I had a bit more of a spring in my step and my mouth was gravitating towards the usual smile that I wear. So here's to better days of me! The real me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

here's to you Kips! hope u have more bounce and ounce in your step!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Prousette said...

To you...!! keep well.

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant that you have your smile back and the spring in step :-)

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home