Friday, April 07, 2006

I feel really ickie...yeah that's the word. Ever had your heart broken? Twice over? Sometimes, just going about my business and I feel tears well up in my eyes. It's that coldness that overcomes you inside, a real cold that makes you feel sick to your stomach. I know I should be stronger than this. I know it too shall pass like everything else in life. Nothing lasts forever right? Well right now it burns. It stings. It's tearing me to pieces. I don't want to pretend I'm happy anymore. I don't want to try be all smiley. I don't want to pretend that I forgot about things, that they don't bother me anymore. They still do. I just force myself to try and not think about it, but its there and when I'm alone, not laughing with or talking to someone, it all comes rushing back. How can another human being just like me, made of flesh and bone make me feel like this?

6 Comments:

Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

WARNING: do not listen to slow jams on the radio! That when the boohoo's come quick and unshamelessly!
Pole sana.
Take some time out for yourself. You have every right to do what you want, to withdraw from being us to being wonderful you! When you least expect it,you'll find it. So do recoup and also understand that your more than worthy to be loved and cherished.
((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are fantastic and deserve the best. Hope you are feeling like yourself soon.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Shaggy said...

Wow even the tough ones cry. I'm sorry girl and you will be just fine.

Will check on you early next week. Try have an Ok weekend.

Bastard, pass on the message to the dude.

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((Kip)))))))))))

It gets better, with time. Just let it, dont fight it cos you will be denying yourself the chance to heal naturally.

One thing that suprises me when I am going through an unpleasant time like a breakup is how you wake up one day and the hurt is gone. You will get there soon gal.

5:41 PM  
Blogger spicebear said...

wallowing is part of the process cos you have to feel way worse before you feel better. wallowing is good cos like guess says, you will wake up one morning and you'll feel all better again. keep away from the radio though, it's not condusive to the healing process! :-D take care

7:29 PM  
Blogger gishungwa said...

i would say having bent there do allow yourself to wallow and go out every so foten and try to have fun. i have been there and like guess says someday you wake up and its all gone and it feels much better.
there comea a time then you forget until the next tiem again then it starts all over again.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home