Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It's about drama, and love, and relationships
And when the going gets tough,
you deal with it
And you don't ever, you never, walk away from it
You hold on, you be strong
It's about drama, and trust, and making it
If your somebody, mess up, you take it in
Don't let nobody come between you,
you just stay with it
You hold on, you be strong
Hold on

This is the chorus of a babyface song drama, love and relationships. I was listening to it as I walked to school this morning. It so easy to say. It used to be what I did. I don't know why I can't anymore. it's not setting it like I thought it would. It's a funny sort of calm. Like I don't know how I should be feeling. This is going to be the start of a long and girly ranting blog series...so the likes of acolyte, etc...beware!! Don't say I didnt warn you.

2 Comments:

Blogger bootylicious said...

Hi ya!!Am so sorry about whats going on in your life at the moment and coincidentally i am undergoing the same kind of thing. After two years, it seems like we've fikad crossroads, been trying to save 'us' for the longest time now and i just find it so hard to let go. Everyone thinks he's not worth me, but sometimes, pple dont really know whats going on deep inside u, only u know.Anyway, this is not about me, i was going to tell you to take heart and dont let it eat you up, though its easier said than done, eventually u'll come to a conclusion, whether u decide to try and make it work or just let go, in the end u'll have made the right decision coz if it fails, it was meant to.
God!!Look at me giving advice and am in a mess meself!!Anyway, take heart gal, u r not alone!

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl, hope you're doing ok today.

Na kina Acolyte wasikutishe. I gats your back!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home