Monday, March 20, 2006



oh my!!! After my conflict with the student union on friday and saturday, I got home at like 6.30pm saturday, had dinner with friends and went out to party. I went for salsa classes for like a year in Kenya, before the whole salsa craze started, and I just love it. However, it is kinda hard to be in a place where salsa music is going on and someone can actually salsa....I'm young, its mostly hip hop etc. But saturday night!!! oooh saturday night!! It was the birthday of an italian volunteer and she had all her international volunteer friends from all over Finland for the party. Among them was this hyper short-ish dude from Poland. He asked to dance and I agreed!! Dude can salsa like a nonsense....I was so swept off my feet!! It's been a long time since I danced salsa...we danced for like 1.5 hours and it was great. The type of dance that has your heart beating and you actually break a sweat! It was great! Here's to good times!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Machozi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Machozi said...

Machozi said...
Hey!well in Gal! sounds like a fab night!

I joined the salsa society last term and it was great until it got to the pairing up stage and as there were more girls then guys...compe became fierce..so i figured compe ni compe roho safi but then the books took over and then bye bye went the salsa...

1:58 PM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

If nectar was the drink of the gods then salsa must have been what they danced when they got high! It's the bestest dance ever, the better your partner knows what he's doing the better. I've found that the best salsa dancers are the tall guys! Nothing like being garroted on a spin with a shorter guy. TRUST ME!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Shaggy said...

You sound like a real party girl 24/7. Not bad. Hope you had a real blast. When I was in college I was the exact same perhaps even crazier so just do it.

Hey check out some dance moves on my site for your next outing. Can't touch this...

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home