Tuesday, March 14, 2006

my faith in certain things this year have been rocked to the core! Quarter life crisis y'all!!! I was talking to some friends the other day and it seems that everyone out of my blog life thinks, kipepeo is always happy, with a smile on her face...a bubble of energy as someone once called me. The said they had never seen me upset, sad or anything to do with that! Wow if only my life really were that!! My blog is one place I can lay myself bare. I can rant away, complain, bitch, do and say anything that I want because it's kipepeo saying all these things, not really me. I can hide behind that mask and lay myself bare. So thank you all you wonderful people for staying with me, encouraging me when I most need it and nobody but you all know it. It means a whole lot....butterfly kisses to all of you....

1 Comments:

Blogger Prousette said...

(((KIPEPEO)))

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home