Thursday, April 27, 2006

hm!

Economics exam - done
Dreaded visit to the gyno - done
kipepeo getting gradually better - done

And thus, my weekend begins! Yes, my weekend. Me, poor jobless Kenyan student who's government could not care less if she fell off the face of the earth. They can't even go phew, one less person to take care of....BECAUSE THEY NEVER HAVE!!!! Dang! I didn't even get that free Moi milk or whatever, never had any government doctor do anything for me, I have a sneaky feeling I shall not be receiving any pension in my lifetime from them. Yet, they go ahead and do this!!! How can they possibly arm-twist the government of a Nation that is faced with drought, looking to get donor funding and aid, all sorts of evils and then they go and do that? Have they no soul? A little dignity anyone? Its crazy!! I don't even know what to think of them. kritik
puts it best when he says... thieves!! thieves!!! thieves!!!! wezi hawa!! bure kabisa, pumbavu!! mavi ya kuku!!! hawa wezi!!! shindwe pepo mbaya!!!

Aaaaahh!! I could punch someone! Honestly, they are the most vile creatures walking the face of this earth!!

They are crazy!! No, scratch that, crazy is a major understatement!! Where the hell did they come from and what do they think with? Their toes??? I am so livid, I could do the crazy dance...rip off clothes, do back flips, scream and froth at the mouth!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor the two kenyan!!!ati "little girl with guts"?? i would like to meet you and see the real you!! what have you done to help the situation in Kenya??write in your blog??your first phone had a camera??

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is true what is ailing us is just implementation. For example the Sexual offense Bill currently being debated in Parliament - some of the MPs arguments are just warped and actually indicate lack of seriousness in the issue. Well its only in Kenya... only in Kenya.
@the professors-they must be jokers for real!LOL baraka za Mungu

12:32 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@sassy and mkenya...woiye, that part of my post dissapeared. I promise to repost it once i have the patience to!!!
@kritik...preach preacher!!! yes we shall!!!! bure types all of them!!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Machozi said...

I feel you girl its so sad plus that money is tax free!!! theives day light robbery!

2:51 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@machozi...daylight robbery indeed!! thugs!! hm!!

3:01 PM  
Blogger spicebear said...

i was reading the papers and i just getting mad - first, when a woman says no it means yes, then they increase their allowances. i swear these people act like they are indespensable. aaaargh!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home