Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Finally in the UK....my first week was quite an adventure!! Anyway, I guess I shall have stories to tell my kids. I usually really worry about my future, I've been accused of being obsessed with it...however, sometimes I go through random acts of madness....much like this whole uk thing, much like me going to Finland. I still don't have a definate plan of things, its really worried me, but somehow I kinda know that it shall be ok....(I guess I have to keep telling myself that). I met some old friends whom I havn't seen in a long long while...its been great! But now I need a job and a house to stay in so I can save up for all my expensive plans for the rest of the year and next!!! The things that I do...just when I'm in the thick of things I can't help but wonder what the hell it is that I'm trying!

8 Comments:

Blogger bootylicious said...

Am sure change of environment is great and you seem like you've been enjoying your first days in the UK. Just be sure to enjoy whats there that is not available in Suomi-like a language you can understand!!!:)Seems like the sunshine followed you to UK,we've been having some dull day huku but hopefully we'll get better weather come June!All the best in looking for a job, i didn't find that such a big problem when i was there as nobody asks you to learn any new language like in Finland BUT the houses huko are a different story!But you'll be fine.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

are u having fun while sweating it out?

8:25 PM  
Blogger Shaggy said...

KIPS - Wish you all the best, you know we got you.

So are you like in the UK to stay stay, if that doesn't work out, cross over to the Uzbec, sista.

We'll get you a job a house and a dude all in that order. Here we don't play.

Sema namii.

12:35 AM  
Blogger gishungwa said...

all the best in the jobo and house and do write more about these adventures...

4:09 PM  
Blogger spicebear said...

hey nyas, good to know that you are having a ball. and si you know that being spontaneous with limited responsibilities is one of the advantages of being you. enjoy yourself!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

You out of Finland? And masomoz

3:21 PM  
Blogger Milonare said...

Hey there!

Hope you have a ball and everything works out well!

Ji-enjoy and say hi to kina Guess

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you still in the UK? Holla for a movie or something.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home