Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Wow! It's been drama up in our blog world....u know the whole papa smurf and nicky boo domestics. I see its come to an end and up have gone the white flags for peace! Let the peace reign! Other than that, my two friends left yesterday for a mini eurotrip. Mini, i mean like sweden and france, maybe italy. Couldnt go coz school starts on the first of september and I'd like to be here for that. But next summer.....watch this space!! Other than that, I'm doing alot of nothing, but looking around for candles! I have a sneaky feeling that my room is going to be full of candles. Cant wait!!! You know the way people say alot could be told by the music you own....well, i doubt anyone would come up with anything bout me. I listen to everything...well apart from lingala. But i've got everything and anything. One of my favorites is Enya. Thank you Kanja for bringing her music into my life. Right now I'm listening to "Now we are free" from the gladiator soundtrack. I absolutely love it, so i was looking at the lyrics....

Anol shalom
Anol sheh lay konnud de ne um {shaddai}
Flavum
Nom de leeshHam de nam um das
La um de
Flavne…
We de ze zu bu
We de sooo a ru
Un va-a pesh a lay
Un vi-I bee
Un da la pech ni sa(Aaahh)
Un di-I lay na day
Un ma la pech a nay
Mee di nu ku

(Fast tempo, 4 times)
La la da pa da le na da na
Ve va da pa da le na la dumda
Anol shalom
Anol sheh ley kon-nud de ne um.
Flavum.
Flavum.
M-ai shondol-lee
Flavu… {Live on…}
Lof flesh lay
Nof ne
Nom de lis
Ham de num um dass
La um de
Flavne…Flay
Shom de nomm
Ma-lun desDwondi.
Dwwoondi
Alas sharum du koos
Shaley koot-tum.

Hmmm.....Doesnt make much sense but I love it! Here is another favorite of hers...this time apart from being a great song, i can understand it...

Only time

Who can say
Where the road goes
Where the day flows-
Only time
Who can say why your heart sighs
as your love flies-
Only time
And who can say why your heart cries
when your love lies-
Only time
Who can say when the roads meet
that love might bein your hear
tAnd who can say when the day sleeps
if the night keeps all your heart
Night keeps all your heart
Who can say if your love grows
as your heart shows-
Only timeAnd who can say
Where the road goes
Where the day flows,-
Only time
Who knows-only time
Who knows-only time.....

This was a very random post, but thats just what is on my mind at the moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Milonare said...

Uuuwi - Enya! The music touches a-ka-natha spot there... Similar kidogo to the Cranberries... Love them both!!

What do you mean no lingala? Not even ol skool Franco, Mbilia Bel and Tabu Ley??

Gurl, you don't know what you (and your toes) are missing. I listen and both fingers and toe-sies tap away in delight...

3:09 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@milionare...ooooh cranberries, enya. Not even old school franco,mbilia bel nor tabu ley...whoa did u like raid my dads music collection coz he's got all those! Not my cup of tea! But LOL bout my toes missing the music.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home