Thursday, August 11, 2005

I had a soul search last night. Hmm...lets see. So before I was with Kanja, I didnt really feel the need to share anything with anyone, especially coz i felt i was at risk of it being not as wow or not as important to others as it was to me. so I acquired this amazing talent of dodging questions, deviating from things, fronting and not telling people what is really going on in me. But! and this is like a really BIG BUT ...in italics, underlined and highlighted! - for some reason...(i think its love), i just cant do it with Kanja! I'm like this little girl showing her teacher the pretty butterfly she drew, so she can get a "Wow...kipepeo...thats so pretty"! So all my pride falls out from under me, i go running to him with stuff and if i dont get the desired response, i pull away in a "push him away" way!...I suddenly become all defensivly cold and hard faced! Its like i realise what i was doing and my pride comes back and i need to feel like im in control again. Like I dont need anyone's approval! Its the most weirdest, stupid, petty thing. But it happens. And i dont realise it, till its happened! Then I kick myself and tell myself to grow up!...then it happens again! Its like this vicious cycle that i cant break out of! Geez i think i need a holiday...maybe even a shag!

6 Comments:

Blogger Milonare said...

Hehehehe

Ati a shag... Not a holiday to ushago??

It happens to the best of us. Love makes children of all of us... That's why I love it so...

5:20 PM  
Blogger akiey5 said...

You're in love girl & at times..."That's the way love goes", throwing tantrums but for the right reasons & at appropriate times:)

5:55 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@millionare...yes a shag not a holiday in ushago! a shag!!!thanks though. I guess it does happen to the best of us!!
@akiey...oh dude do i throw tantrums!! ...u and janet jackson are right..."thats the way love goes"

10:54 AM  
Blogger Prousette said...

relax msichana; you are HUMAN and humans tend to react like this. We NEED to be appreciated and loved more maybe even than we need to be fed.
lol... a shag??? to refocus your attantion is good.

1:55 PM  
Blogger joani said...

omigosh i go through exactly the same thing as well! except the dude i like is not my boyfriend :P

3:50 PM  
Blogger joani said...

oops that sounded wrong - i don't actually have a bf at the moment

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home