Thursday, February 09, 2006

I need some luck, I'm crossing all my fingers, toes, just about anything that can be crossed! I NEED a summer job, like really really NEED one!!! There's this really great job in the uk. It's nothing lush, but I will get to travel through england and they give me accomodation and transport! I sent in my application, they said the next step is to go for a face to face interview. But I have to weigh if it is worth going all the way just for an interview and back again... so I'm thinking of asking them if I could have an interview via telephone...It's what I really really need for summer! So cross all your fingers that it all works out....

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best!I am sure sumthin will come up!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Shaggy said...

Girl, am crossing everything and I mean everything. Hey, wish you well though. Phone interviews are usually tough coz a huge part of the interviwing process is the facetime & the first impressions.

Whichever way am on your side and if you don't get it, I have a summer job for you at my digs with some great rewards. When's the last time you made some real chapo's???

7:19 PM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

All the best gal! You will get one.

9:55 AM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

awww...thanks guys...brother jero...im holding you to that summer job in ur house!!!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Whispering Inn said...

Kipepeo all the best!
Now about that jobo BJ is offering, it has strings attached all over it! LOL!

11:34 PM  
Blogger Mr Teddy said...

all the best girl. and if it soesnt work out youcould always make me tiramisu, send it and in the near future you shal get paymennts( think investment) Nway shall be praying for you girl.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Mr Teddy said...

bloody keyboard. meant doesnt.

9:51 AM  
Blogger spicebear said...

all fingers, toes and all other crossable parts have been duly crossed. keep us posted on what happens and remember thatat least you have a contigency plan in form of that kiosk that is still in the works ... :-D

11:17 AM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@spicey...most definately!!! we are going to then expand into a chain of kiosks...i have it all planned out.
@mr teddy...yes i shall try think of tiramisu as an investment!!promise
@whispering inn...as long as the strings are in the form of liquid cash and nothing else...im all good lol!!
@everyone...thanks a whole bunch!!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home