Monday, January 30, 2006

For some unkown to me reason, my blog has refused to publish photos!! so Miss k if you are reading this, or anyone else for that matter, how on earth do you do it...my blog is starting to look all boring!! Hm, so, the lyrics to the song below I just like. I'm really tired today. Slept really late after going out in the snow and having a blast yesterday, but Finnish for foreigners class at 8a.m is not a great way to start a monday morning I can tell you that much!! So, here I am, not paying much attention to what I'm supposed to do....so will do it later when my brain feels alive and it doesnt feel as if someone poured sand into my eyes!!! OOOOOOHHHH I made tiramisu on saturday night thanks to my dear friend who brought me some mascarpone from italy since you cant find any in this god forsaken frozen land!!! oh lush it was!! yum! totally yum! Anyway, do you ever think one thing and that gets totally thrown back at you when you least expect it. It sort of feels like the rug has been taken out from under you, suddenly everything is spinning and you're in this abyss of nothingness! It's a numb feeling in a painful way if that makes sense! I miss being a child when i had nothing to worry about but being stressed about having to go back in the house by 5 and I wasnt done with my game of hopscotch! That was life. This! This is nothing close to that. This is one gruelling duel after another. Sometimes, you look back and you can laugh at it. You have to to be able to remain sane I guess. Anyway, This year, among my new years reso's....and I am determined to keep them...buy shares and define my style to be more me. I am not going to buy another piece of boring same old clothes item! Everything in my wardrobe is going to have a little spunk of kipepeo, a little spazz of me!! Have a great day y'all! kipepeo kisses

4 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

I havent been able to post photos either despite following the blogger instructions!! At least now I know that it wasnt me being a dunce :)

11:24 AM  
Blogger Prousette said...

I do post photos following instructions, but once in a while blogger acts up and nada.

Have a lovely sandless week. That must be awful sand in the eyes!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Mr Teddy said...

challenges and how we met them define life. if i was bila challenges it would be mere existance. and I am so going to hound you for tiramisu when we next meet! later girl.

4:04 PM  
Blogger R said...

When you finally figure out how to do the pic thing, send me a clue.

You'll have to clearly label it clue though, in big letters, otherwise I won't get it.

I used to be so on top of the IT thing. I can't figure out what happened.

Plus there's tiramisu envy in the house.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home