Saturday, August 26, 2006

of karma

One more week to go!!! mixed feelings....don't know if I want to go or I wish my summer was a bit longer...! Tough one. It's been a blast! Met some brilliant people and bonded with some even cooler ones that I've known. But back to business and school and drama and issues of that country with people I just don't understand what they want from me and wish they would just leave me alone, but they don't and keep coming back and I don't know how to just tell them to *$£* off and leave my emotions be because somehow I don't want them to *&%* off, I just want them to be the nice person they were before, but the world doesn't work like that does it, and nobody ever said life was going to be fair. And hey karma right? So if I'm a good person, then all those bad bad people out there will get theirs back to them right? So it's all taken care of by higher forces, coz I get worried when I start watching the song "smile" and I want to do what she does in the video i.e get someone beaten up, put laxatives in people's coffee....then I stop myself and think...kipi baby, "karma". It's a beautiful thing for all those toe thinking creatures.
This has been a rambling, winding post, but it makes perfect sense to me!! Have a lush weekend all!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy said...

Kips - Ok Summer is almost gone and you've ad a blast. Now come back to earth and get in touch with your peeps. Hope you are doing great.

Sema??

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home