Friday, May 27, 2005

i was tagged!!!

Im not too much of a movie fanatic, although i do enjoy a good flick most days, so i was tagged by nick, here goes...

1. Total number of films I own on dvd/video:
...uhm....i dont really know...apart from classics, i dont really see the need for me to keep movies after iv watched them...so maybe 6!...yes nick....minus your zero!!

2. The last film I bought:
I think that was save the last dance....one of my favorites...

3.The last film I watched:
collateral....jamie is the bestest, badest and greatest

4.Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
...sound of music, sarafina, mary poppins, lord of the rings, braveheart

5. Tag five people and have them put this in their journal:
since im computer illiterate and just know how to put in a post and sometimes a loose pic, i confess...i have no clue how to tag people, so if any of the following people read this,...consider yourself tagged....
mamajunkyard, thinkers room, au lait, kymbrrr and nehanda dreams...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag girl. Will get on with it.

I agree with you about owning movies: I rarely watch movies more than one once so they just sit on the shelves

1:45 PM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

there was something about sarafina that just worked magic. back in form 1 we'd go watch it in the theatres i think we watched it 3times after play rehearsals. damn that was a nice movie watched it recently and i didnt quit enjoy it as much couldnt get over her accent. Flash was flesh! crocodile-was croco-daile...

oh well.

5:42 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@mjy...yeah, i feel u on that...rather just borrow it again if i really really feel like watching it again.
@nicky boo...i love that name...who will ever forget .."flesh flesh"...it was a classic line...

10:12 AM  
Blogger Farmgal said...

Kairetu I feel you on the 'save the last...'
I have also been meaning to watch collaterall now I have a reason to.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home