Wednesday, April 27, 2005

pre flight ramblings

My heart is beating at a crazy,insane rate! I leave the u.k tomorrow to a place I’ve never been to! Just finished packing…I hate packing!!! I like to feel at home wherever I am so iv got lots of little knick knacks and things and also things that I collect on my travels….not a good idea when you’re packing I can tell you. So yeah. I’ll have a long hot bath today, go to bed for the last time here and the next time I blog, I shall be in Finland!!! How weird is that?

My hair…
don’t know how to handle it,
It just doesn’t listen anymore,
My nails…
nicely done for the first time in a long time,
My heart…
I can feel it beat,
I can feel it in my toes,
My life…
It feels like a dream,
Like it doesn’t belong to me
Like I’ll wake up in my own bed,
I miss him,
Wish he was here to hold my hand,
Hold my hand and tell me its all ok,
But he’s not
He’s all the way there
And I’m all the way here
Guess I’ll have to do it alone
My emotions…
A little excited,
A little afraid,
A little anxious,
But there’s still butterflies,
I’ve got a bit of tiramisu in the fridge,
There’s babies in finland,
I still smell like me,
Sound like me,
I must still be me
...yeah, i'm still me!

ok, party up,
finland here i come!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

here's to new beginnings
as daunting as the unkonown is right now it should be as equally exciting.

5:31 PM  
Blogger spicebear said...

nyas ... hope you arent panicking right now, i know you and the way you have mastered the art of hyperventilating at inopportune times! youve survived everyting so far, so know what? this shall be a breeze. youre doing what your heart desires and that shall make it all the more interesting. have fun, and remember that updates are mandatory!! mwah.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Ms K said...

Hi gal!!!! Hey its finally here!!! I'm so excited. Yeah I'll be excited and you can be anxious!!

And what makes you think you're doing this alone? Kanja's right there with you. Just reach out and he's there.

And we're all here. And we all believe in you. And since we're a bunch of pretty clever peeps, we must know what we're talking about!!

Think about all the new experiences!!! All the new people!!! Yes its scary but think of all the opportunities!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear from you about Finland!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Guessaurus said...

I'm with everyon on this, especially Ms K n Nick - hope you fair well, and let us know how it goes.

Good luck gal, you will be fine.

3:02 PM  
Blogger nehanda said...

from one kipepeo to another, i wish you all that is beautiful and divine....

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home