Sunday, April 17, 2005

me!

Ok, its time I stopped putting this off.
….100 things about me…

1. I am head over heels in love with the most perfect man in the universe and beyond.
2. I’ve learnt that love creates an absolute perfection…(refer to 1.) He’s the only absolutely perfect thing in my life.
3. I think my mother is the most amazing woman in history. I want to be just like her. She has taught me so much and still does so.
4. I had a happy childhood. I realise not many people can say that, and so I’m grateful.
5. I love butterflies!
6. I looooooove babies.
7. I think I’m too young to have a baby right now.
8. But I will as a result of no.6.
9. I like talking to myself. It’s only weird when you reply to yourself which I don’t, so I’m normal.
10. I love doing my eye-make up, its just so much fun.
11. I’ve had the same watch since I was 16. My grandmother gave it to me.
12. I love dark chocolate and white chocolate.
13. I’ve got a rutheless pride.
14. I hate borrowing, especially money, I’d rather starve…this is a result of no.13.
15. Red walls hypnotize me.
16. I like the idea of a long hot bath, but I get bored after 10 mins.
17. I’m a sandal freak.
18. I had a lip balm and keyring collection when I was about 11 yrs old.
19. Now I stick to vaseline with aloe vera.
20. I keep a record of design features I want to have in my own house when iv got one.
21. I have a horrid short term memory.
22. I cry all the time, when I laugh, when im angry, when im sad, all the time.
23. I really really worry about my future.
24. I’m getting to actually like my natural hair.
25. I love the rain.
26. I like ladybirds.
27. I adore puppies.
28. our family house dog was named kiko after my dad’s goat…I still don’t know why, but I think it’s a nice name.
29. if my parents didn’t name me what they named me, they would have named me amber.
30. I think it’s a beautiful name, and I shall name my daughter exactly that.
31. I really wonder why god allows good people to suffer and the really evil dudes to prosper.
32. I believe in god, even though I don’t understand him.
33. I hate ignorant people.
34. But I also think ignorance is bliss.
35. I’m a gemini.
36. I still have a spice girls cd and a 3T tape…they were sooooo hotttt!!!
37. I have a hard time forgiving and forgetting…I’m trying to work on that.
38. I’m stubborn and hard headed.
39. I’m quite sarcastic.
40. some people don’t like it, I like that I am.
41. I panic a lot.
42. I need to work on being less panicky and just let things flow.
43. I’m a size 12/14, I’m working on being a 10…..well iv got to have dreams don’t I?
44. sometimes I’m insecure.
45. I can be an amazingly strong person when I want to be.
46. I do many things to prove a point.
47. kanja is the man I will marry.
48. I know what my wedding is going to be like
49. my first boyfriend asked me to marry him….i was only 15.
50. he went on to stalk me and threaten any potential boyfriends when I broke it off.
51. I am always right!!!…refer to no.38
52. I hate living in europe
53. when I was younger my dream was to be a marine biologist…everything in my room had to do with the sea and I made my mum paint the ceiling of my bathroom blue.
54. I adore cowrie shells.
55. I’m crazy about candles.
56. I love photography and art based on the female form.
57. I hate fabric that has anything to do with floral prints.
58. I sleep with the radio on.
59. my favorite drink is a martini bianco and lemonade with a slice of lemon and lots of ice….yummy!!
60. I could live on tiramisu.
61. I cant stand it when I can hear people breath, it drives me up the wall.
62. iv began to notice the ticking of my watch…its quite irritating.
63. my favorite thing to do is cuddle in bed with kanja listening to enya and eating jelly sweets.
64. I can be borderline lazy.
65. I like dancing at bus stops.
66. I like taking photos of my toes.
67. I’m scared to death of failure.
68. this is my driving force most of the time.
69. I love men in sweaters, shirts and who smell divine….oh wow, that’s kanja!!!
70. malindi is the coolest place ever!!!
71. I’d love to go to nepal….and I will.
72. my dad can fix anything and everything…he’s really cool
73. my 16yr old baby brother is such a calm person, I get jealous.
74. I like complaining
75. I do a lot for other people and even go out of my may for them…I sometimes forget about me.
76. I’m made to be someone and make a difference, and I will.
77. I’m shy when im on foreign ground.
78. I get bored of people quite easily.
79. I think my boobs are too big.
80. I’m intelligent and work hard.
81. I enjoy my own company
82. but iv began to like kanja in my own company…that’s says a hell of a lot.
83. I love music…of all kinds.
84. as a result, I adore dancing, and I can too!!! I can drop it like its hot!!!
85. I hate critisicm….because…no.51
86. my nails are my stress indicators…less stress equals more growth!
87. I’m scared of hights.
88. mary poppins,sound of music, bed knobs and broomsticks, pippi long stockings….my all time favorites!!!!!!
89. I HATE milk.
90. I like post its (“stickies” in my lanuage)….they are so much fun!!!
91. I love reading!
92. my high school days were the best days of my life…didn’t know it then though.
93. I can be very blunt.
94. I cry when im drunk, actually not cry, but wail…over nothing and ten mins later, im on the dance floor again.
95. I hate being asked where I’m from, worse yet…what am I! Especially in my own country!!!….uhmmm…try human?!?!
96. relatives can be your greatest help and your biggest downfall…..i know!!!
97. I’m a recovering coffee addict.
98. I think I might just be getting comfortable with being me.
99. I like washing my hair.
100. This wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be…im quite shocked that I actually did it…..wow!

5 Comments:

Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

kipepeo-sweet butterfly
do u like "butterfly" by mariah

4:44 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

i am an old mariah fan...that means yes i like butterfly, not so sure bout her new stuff, but dream lover and the rest....wow!that was music

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crys..

Love the list.

I feel you on Tiramsu, Mary Poppins and Sound of Music. and the Milk thing too.

We should get together and have a tiramsu movie night.

Lakini girl...this list was like 70 thing about Crys and 30 about Kanja :-) May you two always be happy together

10:39 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@ MJY....I HATE milk with a passion!!!!my mum keeps threatening that i'll get weird bone diseases...but there's no way i can drink that stuff! ...eeeew!!! & Ala, kanja's become a good part of me....and i'm making tiramisu on saturday...just to get you jealous....yum!!!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Sauti Radio said...

Well done.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home