Tuesday, March 29, 2005

amazing grace...

Wow,Today has been the mother of all days. My goodness. So having lots of work in the office is bad enough, then I got out and its raining and I don’t have an umbrella, get drenched walking to the bus stop. Bus comes late as usual, letting my freeze my ass off in the cold. Get into town to change buses, stop by the photo shop to pick my pics, they closed 5 mins before, and wouldn’t even look at me trying to ask them to please let me just pick up my pics…(I had already paid for them), so turned around to get my next bus, its five minutes to time, and im wet, cold, pissed of and all that. Go to the shop behind the stop to by myself a snicker bar…surely I deserve one after all this, screw the healthy eating for today. Come out of the shop to watch my bus drive off…..wow!! The one day it comes early, I decide to treat myself!! Just great! Almost kicked the smooching couple waiting for their bus!…Note that that was the last bus!! So wait for my next alternative….which is 15minutes later in the rain, get on, get dropped off as close as it goes to home, walk for…oh 20 minutes in the rain with the wind hitting me like its being paid to kill me (Talk about death by wind) and I cant even see coz my glasses are drenched…no I have not invented spectacle wipers yet! Anyway, At this point, I give in, iv cursed enough, put my music on and danced home in the rain. Couldn’t be bothered if people looked at me like I was a run away case from the mental institute. There I was..drenched, glasses drenched, listening to my discman, dancing and twirling in the rain like I was in some musical! Anyway, got home, replied to my boyfriend, a text that had something to do with kisses…and wow, what do you know…I sent it to my mother instead of my boyfriend!!!!! So after kicking myself and screaming into my pillow, I had a shower, had dinner, now im blogging and I shall go to bed, hopefully, tomorrow shall maybe be a little better…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tomorrow will indeed be a better day.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home