Wednesday, April 13, 2005

grey in between

wow, so much going on about the virtual insanity blog. I did read it and i did go....hmmm...did he have to go that far? like many people, i prefer to stay out of such topics...like they say, unless you've walked in that persons shoes. I was all against abortion. I just couldnt see how someone could take away a life of a little one....(me being a baby lover), well that was until i knew someone who had one and the agony that she told me she went through was too much. I understood why she did it. I'm not saying its right, but you'd have to understand the turmoil a person's going through. I didnt understand why people couldnt walk out of a relationship if it was hurting them so much, till i was in one, and out wasnt an option i was thinking about. Like a blogger said,...i think it was nick...? anyway, he said life's not black and white like some would like to think but the greys and what shade of greys. I'v grown alot this last few months, and that is something iv learnt...everything is relative, my hell could be the next persons paradise. Nothing is an absolute in life and it takes courage to understand and accept that and most of all not pass judgement so easily.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the greys and what shade of greys"

That really is a beautiful quote and it sums up life kabisa..ama?

Maybe we should get it printed on a T-shirt

6:08 AM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

oh, my god...yeah...i can see it now!!that would be such an amazing t-shirt!! It does sum up life so completely.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home