Saturday, April 16, 2005

foundation...??????

Ok, so do make up companies think all the people who aren’t white are all the same color and thus make one standard foundation for all black skin?????? I’ve tried all sorts and I cant find a foundation that matches my skin tone….not all black skin has red tones!!!!!!! Geez!! So that’s my rant!! I’m bitter!! But then, im really exited, Obama and Wangari mathai were on the time magazine’s top 100 influential people!!!!!! I’m totally wow’d by that. Totally cool!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try MAC cosmetics. They have make up for different skin tones.

4:40 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@anonymous..thanks, i shall give it a go!

6:47 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@ wanjiru...sounds like a plan...i'll try and find it. thing is, black opal isnt in many european shops, especially if you live in a little back water village!!! but foundation is this years mission!!! thanks

9:42 AM  
Blogger Ms K said...

This is why I am quite blissfully happy not to wear foundation!! In fact makeup of any kind!! And I am still stunning!! Heh heh heh!!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home