Friday, April 22, 2005

hmmm

I'm i just a major bitch? I'v got friends, whom i really care about and will keep in touch with always, forever. Then there are just people who come into my life, i talk to them yes, but they dont mean heaps to me, and so if our paths go separate ways, oh well, thats just how it is. Iv got some friends who talk to everyone, even though they dont really like a person, they'll go "hey, how have you been, small talk, irrelevancies, etc", then turn around and say how that person is so this and that in a negative light. So is it right to just talk to eeeeevryone, just for the sake of saying you know so many people and be saying he to the whole club when you go out, or talk to the people who mean something in your life like i do. I'm not saying i dont say hi and stuff, but i just say what i have to. Not pretend we're bossom buddies when we both know we're not. I think i'll stick to my way. This has been a very winding post, but at the end, im thinking, hey, i'm right!

7 Comments:

Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

i usualyu stick to "be nice to everyone" (no wonder i cant shake down that mr nice image)

and life just goes on pretty swell that way...
if u have good friend be nice to them
if u have to be a hypocrite-be nice at it..u may never know when ur gonna need someone...

5:54 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@nick,im not saying im not nice, but i dont like to be a hypocrite...is that the right spelling? anyway, dont want to be a ....that word and go having long conversations with people i know i dont like etc...dont get me wrong i am miss bubbly, i talk to people...but there is a limit..if u get what i mean...its hard to explain...

8:33 PM  
Blogger akiey said...

Your mixed feelings towards/from friends reminds me of a post I still have open to fellow blogger's opinions.
Check it out & you'll realize there's many out there dealing with similar stuff...and while u are it feel free to share with us ur definition of a friend:)
http://akiey.blogspot.com/2005/04/definition-of-friendswhats-yours.html
Have a friendly day Kipepeo!!

3:25 AM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@ kymbrr..yeah i feel u on the pep talk...a bit pointless.

11:38 AM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@ kymbrr...& no butty is just not on!!!!!

11:39 AM  
Blogger spicebear said...

crys, i feel you on this one. after I.B where everyone was so fake, you need to be clear - either you are worth my time or not, cos life is waaaay too short. i just wish i could take my own advice sometimes cos i find myself being nice even when i dont mean to be.

6:31 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@spicey...ur back again!!!!definately after IB u realise!!!and precisely! life's too short to be wasting time on people that are not helping anything!!!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home