Wednesday, May 11, 2005

ouch

hmmm...so i went to the gym yesterday...aparently i am not fit at all! OMG!!! My thighs feel like they are on fire! I've never done so many squats in my life. Then this morning, I burnt myself with the oven....i actually cooked myself. it hurts like you would never imagine. ouch!!! But yesterday was a really pretty day. the sun was out, and appart from the wind being wow cold, it was really nice. There are some really nice people here. So as much as its daunting being in a foreign place, the people make it easier. so im counting my blessings. anyway, have to study for some entrance exam....so i best be leaving and stop derailing myself with my blog, (which i know i have been ignoring).

3 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Hi,

Out of concern i passed by your blog coz i knew at around this time you would be well on your way to Suomi,only to find you fikad already and partied like mad.

tervetuloa suomeen ja olkoon sinulla miellyttävä vierailu
vaikkakin minä olin pikkaisen pettynyt.

olisi ihan kohteliasta sanoa minulle että olet ok, koska vietin aikaani vastaillessa sähköposteihisi ollakseni varma että sinä olet ok ja hyvin valmistautunut suomessa opiskeluun.

mutta kuitenkin, hyvää vierailun jatkoa ja minä toivon että läpäiset tutkintosi.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

i envy u being in those small white countries..hope u post photo's soon of the place

7:53 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@sanaa...yeah, got to finland...did not understand a word of what u wrote in finnish...translation please....anyway, thanks for stopping by.
@nickyboo....that sounds so cool, anyway, i shall definately post photos of this place....so be prepared....

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home