Thursday, August 18, 2005


This is exactly what i feel like today, exept try more...much more hair all wild. You know how i said my hair was going au naturelle. Yeah, bloody great idea!! Curly roots and darn straight tips! Not good! Wash it, put in some moisturiser and mousse to keep the curls in. Yeah, keeps the curls in and the straight tips straight too! Major mess! So I washed it today, didnt bother combing it, just did this toss thing...i get sooo frustrated with this mop thing thats a sorry excuse for hair, got out of the house, passed one of those offices that has mirror like windows that women stop to look at themselves in. Oh my good God! What the hell was all that on my head? So with not even a hair clip in my oh so huge decathalon bag, i resorted to putting it up with the only thing i had at my disposal...a pen! A PEN people!! An orange bic pen! So I look a notch better, but i would clearly not have a dying chance at being in the same sentence as the word glamour! Going on to other things...do you ever do something thats not really classed as being good for you, you say you wont do it, then hey presto, you turn around and do it again! Its like I'm being paid to perform this self destruction ritual! Almost like I'm hypnotised and I'm walking right off some 104 storey building and i just keep walking! But hey, i've got the house to myself this week as a result of travelling house mates! lucky ducks! And hey, at least i didnt get electrocuted by the kettle last night while i made my tea or fall in the shower and break my neck. So I'm alive, breathing, bad hair day, but at least i still have hair! its not as bad as it may seem. This ranting session is officially over!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

ehhhhh.... I prefer you on you good hair days!

Blue

4:23 PM  
Blogger Milonare said...

Hihihihi

Enyewe that paka/chihuahua/ka-animal needs some Dax...

This Mshairi/Blue nuptials have changed Blue. Anakuacha sasa juu ya nywele ;)

4:50 PM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

i shall not comment or make any comment with regards to certain 2 hair pics! lips are sealed

6:47 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@blue,aka papa smurf...aww c'mon! u like that wild look too dont you?
@milionare...lol at ur confusion whether its a dog or a cat! oh i remember dax! it was such a cool green color!!
@poi...oh, trust me i have bad hair days!
@nickyboo...yeah, ur lips better be sealed hun!!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Luna said...

hahah...pole bout the hair situation but to make u feel any better at some point during winter my hair was literally a crown- some balding going on in the middle with semi-relaxed longer pieces on the sides..was very sad..felt like Benny Hinn every morning doing a comb over..a very sad situation...So its been in braids since.. ( a very frustrated hairdresser fought to find the small tu-hairs with which to connect the piece).. More power to you for having it natural.
And if that other pic of ure hair is any indication , ure hair is buurifoo - this too shall pass..

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home