Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Ok, after lots of drumming fingers from milo, i’m finally getting down to doing my tag!! YYYYAAAAAAAY!....drum roll please? Here goes…

Ten years back…
Hmmm…that would be 1995! I was in primary school…darn this tag is bad for keeping your age under cover!!! Anyway, I was in primary school, wearing a white blouse, a blue pleated skirt and a red sweater. oh and red ribbons in my hair. Lord knows why we were not allowed to use hairbands!! My primary school life flew by without anything interesting other than hopscotch and sleepovers!!

Five years back…
That would be the year 2000! HIGH SCHOOL!!! Now those were the best days of my life. Drama, gossip, enough stories to keep you busy. Who was going out with who, who was found cheating on who, what to wear for school dances, school camps at mt. Kenya. Those were the best days of my life without a doubt!!

Last year…
Hmmm this time last year I was in Perugia, Italy enjoying the last of the summer! Met soooo many really great people, partied enough for a life time. Really really enjoyed the art, the culture, men on scooters, the food, ice-cream, did I mention the food? Little did I know that my life would take a turn in a totally different direction and id end up in Finland….?

Yesterday…
Had classes the whole day! Finally got a clue in my financial accounting class! Until yesterday, I was rather wondering how that professor man got some of those figures!! Went to the body shop to get some essential oils…oh they all smell sooo lush, couldn’t decide. So I concluded I’d just have to go back again! Went for diner…very good diner, and went to bed!

5 places I’d love to be in right now…
Malindi…there’s just something bout that place.
Venice….not the touristy bit of it, but the real Venice where real people live, its amazing!
My boyfriends bed….actually that's my favourite place in the whole world.
Glastonbury…I just like all the weird little shops, witches, the whole feel of it is magical.
Nepal…Don’t ask why! It just seems enchanting.

Catch me dead in these five things…
Anything with polka dots on it! I hate polka dots!!!
ankle boots and a skirt that’s short enough to show them….no way!
a curly kit!! those things are rank…all that gel dripping off…I know I’m supposed to write about clothes but I just had to put that one down.
red lipstick with black liner!.....eeeeeeeeeeeew!
high waist anything! that my dear friends is a big WRONG!!!!

So, if I had a million, I would…
pay for mine and kanja’s master
buy my parents a house in malindi
buy myself a house in Nairobi and somewhere in the british country
go on a shopping spree in italy
go on a wow holiday with kanja to somewhere lush….by the way im hoping the million is in euros, better yet sterling pounds!!!


5 greatest joys…
eating jelly sweets in bed with my boyfriend
dancing
meeting old friends
going for coffee with my girlfriends
lauging

5 songs I know the words to…

twinkle twinkle little star
shoorooroop daw shoorooroopdooroopdoodaw…always be my baby…Mariah!!!
the captain planet theme song!!!
I’ll be missing you…faith evans and diddy as he calls himself these days.
hunter…dido

My favourite munchies…
jelly sweets
crisps…cheese and onion.
chevra
chapati with jam on top
chocolate!!!!!!



So….hihi…I kipepeo, hereby tag…
the movement

machozi

spicey

bankelele

haidhuru

There you go...may you all complete this task successfully!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Prousette said...

O my, kipepeo you are such a baby, enjoy your youth!!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Sandman said...

captain planet theme song - lol!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Milonare said...

BFly

enyewe yous a toi... A ka-sweet sixteen at that... ;)

That uniform sounds like Lor.. anyway...

Lakini, those jelly sweets are really sweets ama they are symbolic for other bedroom dilly-dallyings??

Ati chapo with jam?? I now feel officially better about njugus and coca cola LOLOLOL

Loved this loved this loved this...

Drumming fingers have converted to drum roll. You did the tag proud!!!

7:30 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@prousette...oh i dont feel like a baby, but i shall definately enjoy my youth thanks!!!
@sandman...yup captain planet was the coolest...earth, wind, air, fire, water...the power is yours...(echo out...)
@milo...jelly sweets are really jelly sweets...like gummy bears..for real!! chapati and jam is the bestest ever. really...i'll try jugus and coke if you try chapati and jam...strawberry is the best, then roll it up. yum!
@poi...thanks! royco and sugar!! and you're saying what about chapati and jam??? Have a super day yourself girl!!!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

I agree tagging is bad business for keeping age annonymous! But Italy sounds like a wonderful place, how's finland... have you tried eating reindeer?

2:49 PM  
Blogger Acolyte said...

Ati u were in high school in the year 2k!Woi woi woi you are now the official baby of kbw.From what i have heard from pals Italy is sawa to visit plus i may even go catch a serie A game if i were there!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

1. earth...fire...water...heart...did i miss anything? u my child need help on that one...then again i knew the words to transformers more than meets the eyes...autobots face their battle to destroy the evil forces of the decepticons....

2.Shooroooroop daw..i hear u on that one 10years ago...and inevitably u'll be back again cause i know in ur heart babe ah-hour-love will never end....

5:59 PM  
Blogger Milonare said...

Pips
I saw yur Peppe le Pew at Naks

Thot to myself
KiPeppeo le Pew

Tihihihihi

How was the weekend?

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Captain Planet? Say it ain't so!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Nakeel said...

We are twins why lie...

11:36 AM  
Blogger spicebear said...

haha, captain planet ... now i see why we click like whoa - great minds think alike!!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home