Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I've had bloggers block for a while, so i post songs and cool stuff...thats my new phrase by the way...cool stuff. School starts thursday, i move into my new room this week,i'm excited bout going home in december.....yes i know its a tad bit early, but i cant wait!! Summer is coming to an end so like today i had to put on a sweater coz the wind hits you like whoa!! Apart from that I'm fine. Ok, i have to share this really funny story. My dad was in the congo and apart from doing some work, he went to see the gorrilla's. Apparently, Lord knows how, but he got a jigger in his toe! Then my mum had to take it out once he was home and they realised that it was a jigger. Then, to add to that funny story, the closest thing they had to alcohol to disinfect it, was one of my dad's cologne's...is that how you spell it?...Anyway, yeah, so the whole house smells of the stuff, but more than that, i just cannot believe my father had a jigger!!! It's more than hilarious! Oh and just a random point...Is pride always a bad thing? did i say that i sooooo love the john legend cd...? I do. its on constant repeat!! hmmm...is this post random or what?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Random

3:58 PM  
Blogger Milonare said...

Hey B

Yani old guy was shikwad by a congolese jigger and then the poor lingala thingy was manukatod to death - LOL, to funny!!

Depends on what type of pride i.e National pride ama that one that kujas be4 a fall.

I see James is quite the talkative one ;)

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blinq | Katrina from bloggers'-eye views
"The wind is really picking up now and I hear the roof above me wobble," John Strain, a psychiatric social worker, wrote as Katrina bore down on Covington, La., yesterday.
Hello there!...In my travels I found your blog, pretty nice. If you are interested, please visit my best source of antioxidants related site. It's nothing fantastic but it's a work in progress, lol

4:42 PM  
Blogger Guessaurus said...

@Kipepeo - arent these spammers annoying?
Back to point, I cant imagine anyone having a jigger - I havent stopped wriggling my toes since i read that....hmmmm - I don think I can make any more sense after that so I will only say LOL
Good luck with the new diggs and school gal!!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Milonare said...

@kipepeo and guess
I found out somewhere on KBW, afromusing's site I think, that there's an option of word verification under settings for comments that maliza spammers like er.. cologne on jiggers...

@kipepeo
Good luck and enjoy shule BTW... I ope there's hindaned there though!!!

6:11 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@james...yes very random...
@millionare...yup it was finished...my mum revels in digging things out of peoples toes!!! all those thorns and stubs i had in my feet as a kid...i mean the kind of pride that u have of urself and capabilities....and yes james is quite talkative!
@nakeel...yup...i didnt stop laughing either for a while when i heard!!lol
@guess...they are so annoying...what the hell..."i have a blog that covers information on information"....?huh? anyway,thanks for the luck, im all excited!!bought two new pink candles today...ok, i shall stop babbling now!!
@milionare again...goodness, im off to check my settings...lol at zapping spammers like cologne on jiggers and thanks for the good wishes. dude im in finland...there most definately is hinaned!! im not going anywhere!!hhahaahaa..evil laughter.

11:33 AM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@milionare...i looooooove the kung fu baby....and ooooooh, got a word verification...lets hope it works like cologne on those ijjits!!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home