Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Thank you


I dont think I want to talk about my weekend and what inspired the words in my last post. But, thank you all so much. You made me feel sooooo much better! Thank you for all the lovely words that ring so true, the funny comments that made me smile and for that ...''come here'' nick....i would definately be running for that hug if i was near you...despite your profession!!! So a great big thank you again! You all make my existance that much easier to handle!!
I thought of posting a picture of a bouquet of flowers, but y'all are too good for that! Here's a whole field of flowers!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Milonare said...

Hey Butterfly

Glad to hear you better now... You know KBW is always here for you!!!

I've booked that ka-flower on the top right hand corner. It's mine!!!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Luna said...

glad ure alright..kepe ure head up;-)

7:08 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Blue smiled.




Blue.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home