Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Today i wrote to one of my very good friends...actually scrap that, my best friend apart from kanja! We've kinda grown a bit distance over the past few months. I've had a lot on my plate with all the moving and stuff. I know i should have probably spoken to her, but I didnt. I dont know why and I cant explain myself. So i feel a bit not so nice if you know what i mean. She's one of those people i always have a blast with. We both have our faults but we know that and we work around them. She brings sunshine to my life at those times when im fighting with some boyfriend or i just didnt understand what part of their brains my parents thought with. I remember when we were in high school, we were desk mates and our class tutor changed the class seating arrangment and we were separated, and we actually cried! It seems so silly now, but thats how much of a friend she is. I really miss her. But there are those times when you struggle so much with life, it feels like you're constantly fighting something. I dont feel like talking and relaying everything. It just makes it feel like im going through it all a second time. I ignore as much as i can when it comes to bad things. But that still doesnt give me the excuse to shut out important people in my life. My storm has ended. I'm feeling at peace with myself and the world now. It even feels strange not to have some hurdle to jump or some problem to solve. I guess the world is finally giving me the break i used to scream for all those times. So here's to making sure i dont cut off people i so dearly care about coz im just thinking of me.

"The music may stop now and then, But the the strings will remain forever..."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The music may stop now and then, But the the strings will remain forever..."

I like that. And I'm so happy your storm is over. Soak in the sun girl!!!!

7:53 AM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@guess....thanks...i'll enjoy it to the fullest.

2:41 PM  
Blogger joani said...

good to hear that you're feeling at peace :)

p.s. I created a blogspot site of my own, come visit sometime :P (you probably don't remember me but I posted on your site a while ago, haha!)

12:53 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@joani...thanks. yeah, just visited ur blog...great job...will definately be back!!!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Kipepeo,
This is an open, most sincere post. The good thing about the end of a storm is finding yourself in one piece and looking bak at the problems and knowing that you actually overcame them. It makes you stronger, wiser and more resilient to the obstacles that life throws at you. Your friend will be back..in all likelihood, a much stronger bond will bloosom.
Enjoy the feeling of being at peace- there are many out there to whom its only a rumour.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home