Tuesday, July 05, 2005

yesterday went for a really long long long walk. found myself at some kids play ground. Sat, wrote in my journal, listened to a full enigma album and a full india.arie (nick i remembered the ''.'') plus a full tracy chapman album. Must have been out for like 2 hours. I watched little ants run around their business and just thought about stuff. I'm having a hard time communicating. I have no idea why, but for some reason I just cant seem to get through to someone that i need to get through to. its so hard!!! Goodness, i tumble from one thing right into another. Its nice to have a blog to vent. I dont really tell anyone else all these things. Its just too much of an effort to explain them. So i just daze out and wait till i can blog. Did i mention in a daze yesterday i nearly got run over by a car. Dude!!! i just looked up and there was this car. Talk about a close call. Anyway, hmmmph as my boyfriend says. It always ends well!

5 Comments:

Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

wink wink!

9:13 AM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@nick...wink wink right back at you!!

1:45 PM  
Blogger akiey5 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:56 PM  
Blogger akiey5 said...

There must be a reason why the Creator gave us the capcacity to sit & look in awe at all things beautiful nature has to offer us. I know it can be very therapeutic.
Stay focused so you don't lose your composure....so you don't have to stare right into an oncoming car. Been there too.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

love india.arie!!
sitting down and simply enjoying the LITTLE THINGS *sing*

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home