Friday, June 10, 2005

never ending drama...

Hmmm...what a day. Am I the only one who seems to have a life that never ever even threatens to settle down and not have any drama?...So where do i even begin....I'm in the middle of a storm. I told someone in confidence to see their opinion for something that was bothering me. This person went on to tell other said people who were the very last people that information should have reached...now everyone is upset with me, i cant even put things straight coz then i shall be saying the very things that i didnt want to say in the first place. So i debated over whether i should just shut the hell up and let it all blow over, if i should just say the truth of what i know and its up to people to sort themselves out. Didnt sleep very well last night, had really weird things...kanja and i are ok at least, so i can talk to him....he's the only person i can talk to. I dont want to know anything about anyone or anything...think i shall walk around with a blind fold and ear plugs from now on. that way i dont have to get involved or carry other people's problems as my own...which i tend to do! So i really hope this blows over, cause im not going to cause more drama by saying anymore!...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey
Not to worry! Look outside your window and watch that cloud passing by..its going..going..gone!!And so will be today's drama.

1:35 PM  
Blogger spicebear said...

yup, i agree with you. what is needed is selective sight and selective hearing mechanisms that avoid all drama. for me its become a perfected art - see no evil, hear no evil speak no evil. its the only thing that works. dont worry, the time will pass and youve learnt something from it so cheer up!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

child let it be..lenga the whole thing cause no matter what u say/do u already look bad.
when i'm stressed i eat and sleep..not forgettin that tube!!!...for by next week it will all have passed by and it will be back to normal

5:45 PM  
Blogger akiey said...

Situations like that are the real reason people say 'when the sh*t hits the fan...'. Pole about the stress you're going thru.
In such troubling situations I usually ask God to "fight the fight for me" coz I know if I do it myself I'll either hurt more pple or it would hurt me, and incase someone twists facts around then I would hurt them, so I let God do the punching & soothing.
Wish you well.

7:06 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

its blown...I dont want to know anymore and i think it just might blow over...next time someone begins with stories....i dont want to know...thanks everyone!!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home