Tuesday, June 07, 2005

complicated melody...

kanja and i have had a bit of a rocky week. its so hard to have those even harder when we are miles apart and even harder still when i love him with every bit of me. Thats just how it is. Its not anything i can control, its not anything i can avoid. He´s the only one that will understand those little stupid thoughts that i have. He´ll give me a hug when i really need one and too proud to say i do need one. He´s the only person that my pride takes the back seat with. Sorry is the hardest word for me to say...from 100 things about me, ..."im always right". Thats just who I am. But with him, i can accept that sometimes im wrong, sometimes im unreasonable and somehow, im ok with that. So anyway, i was listening to india arie and complicated melody is such an amazing song. The lyrics are just wow!!!...


If he were a color
He'd be a deep dark forest green
If he were a car
He'd be a long stretch limousine
With room for all of humanity inside
Cause he is so giving
And he is so wise
If he were a number
He'd be a five cause he has such a brilliant mind
If were an animal
He's be an ass cause he's so stubborn sometimes

But if he were a song
He'd be a complicated melody
That complicated fellow he
I almost can not sing it on key

But he means the world to me

If he were a building
He'd be a beautiful cathedral
Cause he's so traditionally spiritual
If he were a dance
He'd be complicated like the tango
Exotic like a mango

But if here a song
He'd be a complicated melody
That complicated fellow he
I almost can not sing it on key

But he means the world me

He ain't the reasong for the sun and the moon
He is the reason for this here tune

Cause he means the world to me
Said he means the world to me
He means the world to me
Complicated melody that complicated fellow he
He's a complicated melody
I almost can not sing it on key

4 Comments:

Blogger Guessaurus said...

Ohhhh (and all other nice sounds one can make).

Does a virtual *hug* count?
Ah well, I am giving you one anyway :)

11:08 AM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

u forgot the dot in India.Arie(lol)

hey u know we're tight right..
"any time u need a friend i will be here, never be alone again, am by ur side, so if u ever be lonely its alright its alright..." Mariah

7:11 PM  
Blogger Farmgal said...

hope you've patched things up. It can be difficult when the one you love is so far but if you are in love then you will work it out. The one who loves you knows or understands you best and will give you what you want even when you dont ask!

2:33 AM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@guess...thanks...a virtual hug was very badly needed!and i listened to on song of james blunt...lush!!!where is ur email address so i can post u my address?
@kari...oh go out and get voyage to india...wow!!!the whole album is amazing!!!
@nickyboo....india.arie...yeah, just realized i forgot the dot!thanks for blog singing for me...thats the sweetest!...aaawwwhh
@cilia...again, wow the song and the whole album is yummy...
@farmgirl...so true.its really hard...but its too special to let go cause of a sea between us.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home