Tuesday, October 04, 2005

little things



its the little things...

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

Brown paper packages tied up with strings

These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels

Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles

Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings

These are a few of my favorite things

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes

Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes

Silver white winters that melt into springs

These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites

When the bee stings

When I'm feeling sad

I simply remember my favorite things

And then I don't feel so bad

This has got to be one of my all time favorite songs.... its like my personal anthem. I love the little things that make you smile. Like finding out who a blogger is and everything falls into place!! Its a great feeling...that blogger that I know who you are...I AM SOOO SOOO WOW'D THAT ITS YOU!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger spicebear said...

huh ... ? c'mon, you know you want to tell us ... ok, now CONFESS!!

p.s
i think that we should start a band together ... we know all the bestest songs! whats a schnitzel anywhoo? (refer to line 6)

8:29 PM  
Blogger Milonare said...

Reveal... reveal...

We also like little things like you revealing so that we can also be WOWed and things can fall into place...

Good things come in small packages...

We are still waiting for your uso-nyuso foto... LOLOLOLOLOL

8:55 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@mutumia...haha...its a joy that you have to have the joy of finding out yourself , its sweeter that way.hihi
@spicey...no...you have to find out stuff like that yourself...refer to the reason why above. Eh, about schnitzel, I didnt know either, but i found out, better than that, I found the reicepe...http://www.vruniverse.com/vrml/schnitzel/schnitzel.html and we shall definately open up a band as well as our kiosk remember!! We are going to be famous spicey!!!!
@Milo...good things come in small packages, but you have find them out yourself so they can be really reeeeally good!! hihi! I'll show you mine when you show me yours!!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Guessaurus said...

Pyramiding my way into this and asking - Whom? Are you going to whisper in my ear, oh butterfly, and flutter your secret?

Ok, its the little things that make all the big things happen...

12:30 PM  
Blogger Prousette said...

*whisper* please tell me, I will not tell anybody.
Little things make a really big difference love that song too.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

also curious to know...

one of my favourite songs is "little things" from india.arie

1:59 PM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

ok obviously begging and pleading isnt workin for the others so can iaskyou how much you want? NB i have the original soundtrack of sound of music hint hint....

2:38 PM  
Blogger Sandman said...

hehehe - I can sing all those sound of music song, it's sad I know.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home