Monday, November 28, 2005

Why are human beings so so mean and vindictive??? Some months ago, I was smack bam in the middle of other people's drama....given, i was in a strange situation, i asked for someone's opinion and voila i was then put into the centre and labeled as the cause of certain issues....that had nothing to do with me or what i said, but hey. I hate drama and all that, so i just walked away from the whole issue. I could have chosen not to walk away and clear my name...but that would mean issues would have come up and people would be fighting coz there were many lies involved and lord knows what. So to stop the volcano errupting, i walked away. I really don't care what people think, they all know what they did and what lies they told to whom. Now what gets me is when those same lying vindictive people, knowing full well what went on and what happened, shed a bad light on me. Do I just shut up and let it blow over like i did the last time or this time, do I actually just spill it all, let blood flow if it has to.....I was quite upset last night, and i had a good mind to do exactly that, but i figure, whatever!!! let it be, it definately is not worth any of my time. But if i walk away from this one, i will do so completely and that means even from people that mean something to me....hmmm....
I know this post really makes no sense, but i just had to vent....

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you.......
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And -- which is more -- you'll be a Man, my son!.....well in my case, a woman.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the risk of getting my head handed to me.These must be chic issues right coz as a jamaa i have noticed chics make drama out of the simplest things and make the whole issue so convoluted that even me Mr Fix It stays well away!!!!No drama beats chic drama!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Machozi said...

hey gal! sorry bout the issues... life is too short to worry bout all the drama esp being so far away from home...indulge in something nice, treat yourself! coz ur happiness is the most important thing in your life!

12:37 AM  
Blogger S said...

From my experience, some wars are not worth fighting. Be the bigger person and walk away. I think if anyone who does not know the complete story has the audacity to judge you then they are not worth spending effort on.

People will learn to respect you, when you don't allocate your emotional energy towards issues that have been misintepreted.

Its esp. hard when you don't come along way with those people. You may have the best interests at heart, but people will always be selfish enough to compromise your happiness.

If you have any apologies to make then do so. If not, then whisper a prayer and let go of the grudge. Time will eventually clear out your name.

If your left hand is stuck in mud, you can't dip your right hand in the mud to bail out your left hand. Save yourself some sleepless nights and let it go.

I embrace my peace too much to let anyone tamper with it. One important lesson i have learnt with people esp. kenyans you can never demand respect from people, its enough to respect your self and cling to your virtues the rest will fall into place.

Pole sana, you come off as a really sweet chic and i can imagine how distraught your feeling right now.

Try to be strong and remember "resist the devil and he will flee from you"

2:11 AM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@mutumia...damn domes...nice way to put it. I hate being dragged into things...especially "damn domes"...thanks for that!
@acolyte...surprise surprise, actually they are half chick issues, not all the way. not even a quarter way. guys are serious weirdos...apart from male bloggers like you...guys can have drama worse than any chick will...
@machozi...yeah, life is way to short for all this c**p!!!thanks, i shall indulge in something nice this weekend!! i deserve it!!
@sanaa...my dear sanaa...you of all people know how kenyans in this frozen land are!!! drama never ending i tell you!!! As much as i try to keep a long way away from them, its like they make it their mission in life to find you and drag you kicking and screaming into their drama!! Thank you so much for such words of wisdom. I have no apologies to make, so i shall whisper a prayer and let the buggers get on with their poor excuses for lives! Thanks again!

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know why I havent been on your blog before, it sure would explain afew things now and then...........while you embrace the peace and avoid all the drama, I hope you know for sure where the truth lies, coz that is the only thing that will be left standing.
You know who.........

11:13 AM  
Blogger Prousette said...

kipepeo kuna watu na kuna viatu. When you are dealing with the latter group drama like this surfaces. So long as you know what your stand is keep to it and let the rest drop.
Let the draggers drag some more drama where it really is not needed.

2:03 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@ anonymous...I'm not sure if i want to know all the truth, i dont think anyone in that whole web of issues knows all the truth, though they think they do, and to avoid drama, i´d rather just keep the truth, or at least as far as it concerns me to myself. i learnt. and i do know the truth will be left standing. it can fight its own fights, i dont want to get involved

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you´re right nobody really knows the whole truth, everyone can only know their part and take responsibility for any consequences when they come, the rest............well.......life goes on, we shouldnt let this things determine what becomes of the future, or we will have lost!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home