Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I didn't reeeeeeaaally think of rihanna before...her music was just a breather in the club that I could dance to in the middle of the oooooodles of techno! But I must say, I quite like her album "a girl like me". In other news, the weather sucks! It can't decide if it wants to rain or snow. So it does both. It rains today, it snows tomorrow! hmm! I was walking around in town today running to the bank....long story and by the time I got home, my jeans were drenched up to my knees. My split ends and the funky haircut I gave myself....funky being interesting!! I cut it so it looks like an inverted "v"...not out of choice....no nothing like that, out of my inability to be a hairdresser. Anyway, my v haircut and my split ends are beginning to irk me now! Anyhoo....I've been feeling a bit out of it recently. In an eerie sort of feeling, my life doesn't feel like it belongs to me. It's like I woke up and found myself in this place. I function just like she would...but it's not really me. Oh well, at least I function enough to count down weeks to me going home!! suuuuun!!! By the way....I admit! I am an addict! I cannot get enough of weeds. However, I was this close to going on strike and not watching it since Nancy kissed Conrad!!! He belongs to me!!!! That man is finer than anything I have ever seen! Then he took off his shirt to play basketball, did I almost die infront of the screen or what? slurp slurp....mc.dreamy is alive!

4 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

Did not think much of Rihanna much either before this CD.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Nakeel said...

I liked her from the first hit hey Mr DJ.. But what about the Cuandos behind her and jigga man and Lady B getting the boot?

Nai is worse rain sun a bit rain

9:10 AM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

She has a very nice voice, Rihanna. pole about the climate, even in Nrb it sucks!

I like the way she dances but i haven't heard that CD yet. off to download.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Luna said...

dont know bout rihann still...hmm

But WEEDS...now ure talking!! but have to wait for season 2 to fika Kenya...tsk

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home