Friday, November 03, 2006

I really hate this blogger beta thing! It always plays around with me when im commenting on someone's post and when I want to log in to post...thus the silence....hihi perfect excuse!! So I passed financial statement analysis better than I thought, but dude!!!!! Supply chain management!!! full marks.....hello!!!!! So I've been feeling yummy bout that. I'm playing my music, drinking wine and getting a buzz from that, almost going for some random party! I put on this top that I think is really pretty, but my boobs seem to be pouring out of it, and I'm not about to do peep shows ala janet jackson thanks...which is likely to happen if I have some alcohol in my system! So, after my emotional backlog was trashed as I mentioned in an earlier post, I seem to be so much happier! I even found myself smiling to myself on my way home the other day....all alone! Alot of it has to do with the fact that have faith in Karma and I know it's coming, another is as trivial at it may seem, I so want to do something wow and be someone so amazing that said people eat my dust as I go past them with a look of...."you look familiar but I'm not too sure where I've seen you"! Then apart from this, I get to go home in like 5 weeks....I need some sun!!! Snow in october is not a plan!! I should be showered with jacaranda purple flowers rather than snow! It's just not meant to happen like that. And as soon as I land, I am heading to the hairdressers! The haircut I gave myself some time ago leaves alot to be desired and I have a feeling once my hairdresser sees the work of art I created she will not be too amused. Anyway, off to get intoxicated and start my weekend.....have a good one everyone...lots of flutter dust and happy thoughts....

4 Comments:

Blogger jm said...

congrats. have a good time out. u deserve it after your toil ...

10:09 PM  
Blogger Nakeel said...

Congrats gal and yes dont let the boobs go pouring exactly the way my mum puts it.
Now pray the 5 weeks fly and you get to enjoy the sun na mahindi choma.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

I am hesitant to change to beta blogger seeing the teething problems.
Thats good girl,you must be working so hard.

Hope you had a lovely weekend

8:57 AM  
Blogger Shaggy said...

Congrch2urations I suppose... Well done. I guess this blogging thing is helping some coz I did fairly well on some of those papers..

Hey thanks for stopping by..

PEACE.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home