Thursday, July 21, 2005



ok, i was tagged for this, i know i know, its like really late, but hey i'm still doing it right!? Oh i must add that i have a pathetic memory that just refuses to be redeemed so u shall have to bear with my explanations about books in place for the actual books name....at least im trying!!! so here goes...

-# of books that you own?

goodness! i have no idea. I read alot, but iv lost many books to people who borrow them and dont return them...tsk tsk! So i couldnt tell.

Last book you bought?

Politics by andrew heywood. dont ask.

-Five books that mean a lot to you?

hmm...lets see...

the red tent was amazing. its about dinah, joseph's brother....u know joseph in the bible. Anyway, its about her life. It was really interesting to read about a womans life at that time. i recomend it!!

then there is "i know this much is true" by wally lamb.

then..the davinci code. i know. its controversial, but it brings up a few interesting points that got me really thinking.

sushi for beginers...forget the authors name, but one of those books that had me laughing during a bad time.

then...there is this book that i read some time ago. its got a red cover and it was about hitler. Cant remember the name for the life of me, but i remember it was a great book.

Last book(s) you've read?

again my memory fails me. but this book about a lady who goes to finland in search for an answer to her present state. quite good.

Pick 5 Bloggers

hmmm lets see...spicey..this is in a bid to make u stop neglecting ur blog!!!!!, then mental, then, bankelele...hm..that should be interesting, then, supaflyshi and lastly the movement! ha there u all go!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger akiey said...

Kipepeo, love the post & the very creative photo! You know me & pics,lol!
The Red book by Hitler...could that be "Mein Kampf" ("My Struggle" in English), if so then you're the very 1st young person I know to have read it:)
Book about a young lady going to Finland...are wew getting some glimpses into her life on this blog?
The "Rent Tent", sounds interesting. I've got to read that. Kinda reminds me of "David & Bersheba" awesome! I read it a month after graduating high school.

6:52 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@akiey...unfortunately its not mein kampf. but im still going to read it just so i can still be the 1st young person u know to have read it. no seriously, i just havnt found an english copy i can borrow yet. the red tent was an excellent read. iv got to read david and bersheba. my personal finish story is yet to be completed, but promise there was a book bout a girl who went to finland. the cover has a photo of her in the forest just showing her back and she's got really bright red hair. goodness i need to do something bout my memory!!!

11:38 AM  
Blogger M said...

Davinci was an interesting mix of fact and fiction ... For free entertainment carry a copy with you to church and place it on the pews

11:46 AM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@m, haha, sounds like it could cause quite the stir. hehe

11:53 AM  
Blogger spicebear said...

menn, i havent been away for that long, have i? ok, now that you have tagged me, check next week for updates, i have a few funny incidents! love the pictures you put up, very provocative.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Luna said...

i accept the tag kip...thanks!
If the book that you dont remember is actually Mein Kampf and you forgot about reading it-then thats hilarious- you're positively unique!
-to M's comment- hahaha!

12:13 AM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

@spicey...ur back!!! yes its been that long!looking forward to ur next posts!! as for the pictures...hehe, i found a cool put ur picture thing on my compose thingibob...tres cool!!
@luna...my memory's horrid, but i think i'd remember mein kampf. then again, this is me!!! happy tagging!!!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally completed my list , thanks for tagging me! apologise for the delay.
:-)

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home