Monday, November 13, 2006


I'm fat! I know I know I know...cliche line from a woman. I'm not usually a size zero like all those models on the runway...I absolutely love my curves. But what I don't like are curves in the wrong place. I went on a different pill for like six weeks and oh my did things happen. Apart from my blood pressure going up, I got curves in all the wrong places...yes in just six weeks! I came off it but it just will not budge!! The weighing scale I mean. aaargh! I would hate to think what would have happened if I was on it for longer. It's horrible.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Birth control is a pain in the behind literally. Spermicides and cds for me...kwanza without that figure you might not even need birth control hehehe. Good luck getting rid of the "baby phat".

6:35 AM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

@anonymous, please..

Kips hit the gym..

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home