Tuesday, March 01, 2005

it snowed last night. and it rained this morning. i like the rain. although i miss my boyfriend every time it rains but i survive. i finally got my national insurance number which i thought i wouldnt get for another month at least. sometimes i wonder if i'll ever see certain people again. you know all those people you went to school with who were really nice, but somehow, you just didnt seem to stay in touch and you just moved further apart till you realise you dont even have their email address anymore and they've moved to some far off place. But i guess such is life. when you loose touch with some and meet new amazing people. its great to talk to people that you thought you'd never talk to again. someone just sent me an email. its one of those people that you never thought you'd hear of again. it was really nice and sends a warm feeling through you. So i think although i am an awful keep in touch-er, i will try and keep in touch with everyone...not just with forwards, an actual email or phone call.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms K said...

Hey gal,
Just had to leave a comment.

I take pics of my toes too. Very nice toes I might add. My man kinda likes it. Kinda like in Boomerang.

And I make faces at babies too. Most of the time I scare the shit out of them but what tha hell! It makes me happy.

I also think I am in love the the fabulousestest man in the world. Could we possibly be in love with the same man?? Or maybe there are just that many fabulous men in the world.

Welcome to blogging! and to the Kenyan blog ring.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Ms K said...

Oh and I like the name of your blog!!

9:04 PM  
Blogger S said...

Hey,

I actually keep in touch with all my friends back in Kenya or in other parts of the world at least once in every week. My high school buddies we still tight and we live in Finland together!

I keep numbers of ex pals and enemies too, and holla once in a while ,u never know when they might need me lol
I would feel really guilty letting old friendships go un attended.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home